Life Cycle Statuses
These symbolic values for
status appear in many types of resources.
- The request to create the resource was accepted.
- A provisioning workflow is in progress.
- A provisioning workflow is complete.
- An unexpected error has prevented a workflow from completing.
- The resource has been re-declared by re-sending all attributes in a
PUTrequest, and a workflow is in progress.
- A healing workflow is in progress.
- The request to delete the resource was accepted.
- The deletion workflow is complete.
Endpoint and Edge Router Enrollment Status
Endpoints and Edge Routers have an attribute
jwt which value is the one-time enrollment token prior to enrollment, and
null after enrollment has succeeded.