You can use this OpenAPI (formerly Swagger) definition to generate a client for your preferred programming language.
You can also work with this description of operations as a collection of requests in Postman by importing the definition file linked above.
Life Cycle Status Codes
The numeric value appears in the attribute
status for many types of resources.
Endpoint Availability Status Codes
The numeric value of
status indicates the realtime availability of an endpoint.
- Non-Ziti Client Endpoint
- Ziti Client Endpoint
- NF-Hosted Ziti Bridge Gateway. Ziti Client Endpoints require one separate “Ziti bridge gateway” for each AppWAN.
- Customer-hosted Ziti Bridge Gateway. Ziti Client Endpoints require one separate “Ziti bridge gateway” for each AppWAN.
- NF-Hosted Cloud Gateway in AWS
- Customer-hosted Cloud Gateway in AWS launched from the AWS Marketplace
# look up the latest version of the marketplace offer ❯ aws --region us-east-1 \ ec2 describe-images \ --owners aws-marketplace \ --filters "Name=product-code,Values=a4h9d0h56e7x0q6hlbii33kl8" \ --query 'sort_by(Images, &CreationDate)[-1]'
- Generic cloud gateway. Use this for on-premises hypervisors e.g. VMWare. (Virtual Customer Provided Equipment Gateway)
- Azure Virtual WAN Branch Gateway. on-premises gateway that provides a branch-to-cloud on-demand IPSec via Azure Virtual WAN.
- Cloud Gateway from the Azure Stack Marketplace offer.
- Cloud Gateway from the Azure Marketplace offer.
- Logical pair of cloud gateways in a primary, backup configuration.
- Cloud Gateway from the Google Compute Platform marketplace offer.
- Cloud Gateway from the Alibaba marketplace offer.